Queen Mary, University of London (QMUL)
“When you are everywhere, you are nowhere / When you are somewhere, you are everywhere.” – Rumi
- Live and study in a world capital while earning SMC credit
- A variety of academic options to accommodate all majors
- Take classes with world-renowned faculty
- Study with students from the UK and from around the world
List of Courses Offered
-To learn more about courses students have received approval for, please click the following link:
QMUL pre-approved courses
- At least sophomore year standing (junior for some programs), SMC, Exchange & Lasallian programs meet senior residence requirements;
- Transfer students: Must complete 2 consecutive semesters at a four-year institution;
- An average of a 3.0 minimum cumulative AND major GPA;
- Confirmation of a clear record of disciplinary conduct with Residence Life
- Click on the "Apply Now" button on top right hand of this page to begin the process
- Deadlines: March 1st for Academic Year/Fall Semester start programs and October 1st for Spring Semester start programs
- Selection results will be announced early April for Academic Year/Fall Semester start programs and early November for Spring Semester start programs
- SMC Study Abroad Deposit ($600) and QMUL Security/Housing Deposit (300 GBP) will be due upon acceptance
2018-2019 Semester Fees
*Tuition & Fees include tuition and medical insurance
|Tuition & Fees
|Room (Board NOT included)
|Travel (Estimated International Flight)
|Personal Expenses (Estimated)
|SMC Study Abroad Deposit (due one month after acceptance)
|QMUL Security/Housing Deposit (due one month after acceptance to program)
|Study Abroad Fee
*NOTE: Tuition does not include excursion/lab/material fees associated with courses taken. Students are charged additional related course fees directly.
Photo Credits: Queen Mary University of London
For Scholarship Resources please click HERE.
Queen Mary University is a top research-focused higher education institution located in East London. Over 17,840 students from around the world call this university home. The university is made up of 4 academic faculties: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, and Life Sciences. To find out more about each department, click here.
Queen Mary welcomes over 300 study abroad students each semester. As a study abroad student, you will have a wide variety of courses to choose from. Students will also be fully integrated with students from the UK and other countries, both in housing and in classes.
Study Abroad students are offered accommodation in the College's award winning Student Village located on the Mile End Campus in modern, self-catered flats. All rooms are single and most have en-suite bathroom facilities. Typically rooms are grouped in flats for between 4 and 11 students with shared kitchen facilities. All Queen Mary housing is fully integrated to include both international students and students from the UK. View options for Accommodations HERE
To find out more about studying abroad at Queen Mary, visit: https://search.qmul.ac.uk/s/search.html?collection=queenmary-meta&query=studying+abroad&sa=Search