Faculty & Staff Short-Term Travel Registration
Faculty and Staff Travel Risk Assessment Online Forms
Use this application for the following types of international travel
- Conference Attendance
- International Seminar
- Admission Recruiting Trips (Graduate and Undergraduate)
- Athletic Recruiting Trips
- Partner Site Visits
- Professional Development
- Co-instructor, Co-participant, Co-staff/faculty Traveler, etc.
- Other Short-term Travel on College Business
- If you are a co-instructor, co-participant, or co-staff/faculty traveler, this is the correct form.
- If you are a guest who are NOT a SMC faculty or staff, please click here to be redirected.
Please for Faculty & Staff Short-Term International Travel
- Please note that you will NOT be able to save your progress when using a proxy registration (registering travel plans on behalf of another person). Thus, it is highly recommended that you have all the necessary information available when starting a registration form.
- Click on the "Register Now" or "Register Now on behalf of someone else" button above
- If you are not already logged into SMC account, you will be directed to login using your SMC credentials.
- If you are registering for someone else, you will be directed to SMC Directory.
- Once you are logged in, you will be directed to a page where you will be required to enter your travel itinerary (location and dates).
- Please make sure to click the “Add to Itinerary” button to add each destination city in your itinerary. When you are finished with building your itinerary, please click on"Apply" button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are visiting multiple cities, please enter your arrival and departure dates for ALL of your destination.
- NOTE: If the country or city is not on the list of locations, please input the name of the destination "CITY ONLY" and click search. If you are still unable to add your location, do not waste your time. Instead, please contact SMCTravel@stmarys-ca.edu so that we could add your location in the system.
- Answer the questions regarding your travel
- Please make sure to click "Submit" button once you have completed the form.