Programs > Brochure
University Technology Sydney
Sydney, Australia (Exchange Program) (Outgoing Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Eligible Class Standing:||2 Sophomore, 3 Junior, 4 Senior|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Study Abroad Program Type:||Exchange Program|
|Housing:||Dormitory||Field of Study:||Art History, Business Administration, Communication, Economics, Global Regional Studies, Kinesiology, Studio Art|
"I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train."--Oscar Wilde
Photo Credits: skeeze pixabay
- Study at University Technology Sydney, one of the world’s top research universities
- UTS’s main campus is a five-minutes’ walk from Central station and in the hub of Sydney’s creative industries precinct
- Live among Australians and other international students
- At least sophomore year standing (junior for some programs), SMC, Exchange & Lasallian programs meet senior residence requirements;
- Transfer students: Must have completed 2 consecutive semesters at a 4-year institution;
- An average of a 3.0 minimum cumulative AND major GPA;
- Confirmation of a clear record of disciplinary conduct with Residence Life
- Click on the "Apply Now" button on top right hand of this page to begin the process
- Deadlines: March 1st for Academic Year/Fall Semester start programs and October 1st for Spring Semester start programs
- Selection results will be announced early April for Academic Year/Fall Semester start programs and early November for Spring Semester start programs
- Study abroad deposit ($600) will be due upon acceptance
2017-2018 Semester Fees
*Tuition and fees includes the following: tuition and medical insurance.
|Tuition & Fees||$22,768|
|Room (Board NOT included)||N/A|
|Travel (Estimated International Flight)||$1,500|
|Personal Expenses (Estimated)||$1,100|
|Study Abroad Deposit (Due one month after acceptance)||$600|
|Health Insurance Fee||N/A|
|Study Abroad Fee||$28|
*NOTE: Tuition does not include excursion/lab/material fees associated with courses taken. Students are charged additional related course fees directly.
For Scholarship Resources please click HERE.
Photo Credits: University Technology Sydney
Study at University Technology Sydney, a dynamic, cosmopolitan university situated in Australia's global city of Sydney.
HousingUTS Housing offers comfortable, affordable and convenient living options on and around the UTS City campus. SMC students will be responsible for paying housing fees directly to the the UTS Housing office. Exchange students are the only group of UTS students who can take advantage of our special Housing Guarantee, as long as students submit their Housing application before the deadline.
AcademicsUTS offers a wide range of subjects. Below you will find links to the various program catalogs.
• Arts & Social Sciences
• Design, Architecture and Building
• General Electives & Entry Level
SUBJECT DATABASE LINK
To learn more about courses students have received approval for, please click the following link: UTS Pre-Approved Courses